RSSSite MapContact UsPrint VersionAston Martin Unofficial Site » History » Factories

Factories

Henniker Mews
South Kensington, London
1913-1920 The first workshop where Coal Scuttle was built by Bamford and Martin Ltd.
53 Abingdon Road
Kensington, London
1920-1925 A bigger workshop for Bamford and Martin Ltd.
Victoria Road, Feltham
Middlesex
1926-1947 Pre-War home for Aston Martin during the Bertelli Era. Damaged during WW2 by enemy bombing.
Hanworth Park, Feltham
Middlesex
1947-1964 Immediate post-war home for Aston martin and Lagonda, merged under the ownership of David Brown.
Tickford Works
Tickford Street
Newport Pagnell
Buckinghamshire
since 1955 Part of the David Brown Corporation since 1954 and home of AML from the early 1960's through to 2003. Currently the site for the manufacturing of the V12 Vanquish.
Wykham Mill, Bloxham
Near Banbury
1993-2003 Home of the DB7. Prior to Aston Martin ownership, the Bloxham factory was the home of JaguarSport, and built the Jaguar XJ220.
Aston Martin Gaydon
Banbury Road
Gaydon
Warwickshire
since 2003 New home for the revitalised company, on part of the former V-bomber base. Nearby are Jaguar and Land Rover facilities and the British Motor Heritage Centre.

What car
do you like more?

View results

DB9
V8 Vantage
V12 Vanquish S

Aston Martin: A Racing History
© 2006-2017 www.aston-martin.us
e-mail: info@aston-martin.us
Aston Martin